- We will do our best to deal with your matter in a best way possible however if you are not satisfied with our service you may contact us so we could resolve your concerns.
- If you have a complaint, please contact the person dealing with your matter to discuss your concerns and to further resolve your complaint. If you remain unsatisfied with the response you may then write to us with details, addressing your letter to our Principal Solicitor, Mr M Asghar Khan, AQ Archers Solicitors of 432 Hoe Street, London E17 9AA. If Mr M Asghar Khan was the person dealing with your matter than your complaint would be looked into by another person from the firm.
- Within 7 days of your letter, we will send a letter acknowledging the complaint, and we may ask you to advise of any further additional information which may be needed to enable it to be considered properly.
- We will record your complaint in our central register, and open a new file relating to your complaint.
- We will then investigate the complaint. The partner/solicitor dealing with your complaint file will discuss the matter with any relevant parties, and with the person involved if your complaint relates to the way in which your matter has been handled, or the conduct of the person. Then partner/solicitor will review any relevant documentation.
- The partner/solicitor dealing with your complaint will within 28 days of receipt of the complaint provide a clear and honest response based on the available evidence.
- If at that stage you are still not satisfied, please advise us of this in writing, and a review will be made of the original decision by one of the other client care partners/solicitors. We will let you know the outcome of the review within a further 14 days from receipt of your request for a review. At this time, we will confirm our final position on your complaint, with full reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied with the outcome, then you can choose to take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman. Please note that you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within 6 months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint. The contact details for the Legal ombudsman is Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ,
telephone number 03005550333, email address
email@example.com and the website address
Contact Us | Legal Ombudsman.
- You can also contact the Solicitors Regulatory Authority for help if you are concerned about our conduct in dealing with you.